SubwayListens is a responsive customer satisfaction survey program, available at its official portal www.subwaylistens.com, which is introduced to collect genuine customer reviews about its menus. Upon completion of its online survey steps, you will receive a surprise gift to avail on your next visit to its restaurants.
Enjoy your choice of cookies or yummy menus, with the purchase of burgers, bread, or salads from Subway. SubwayListens invites all its customers to take part in its customer satisfaction survey program to share individual viewpoints about its menus and available services. Only the residents of the United States of America, India, Australia, Canada, and UAE are allowed to participate in the Subway Customer Feedback Survey.
The main purpose of SubwayListens is to collect genuine opinions of customers regarding Subway’s Fast-Food Items & Services. Therefore, with shared opinions of customers, survey organizers will attempt to rectify the drawbacks of restaurants in various aspects. Furthermore, the tagline for Subway’s Service is “We Listen, We Care…”
Let’s look for SubwayListens/ TellSubway details in a glance –
- Restaurant Name: Subway
- Survey Name: SubwayListens/ TellSubway
- Purchase Required: Yes (Mandatory)
- Purchase receipt Validity: 5 Days
- Survey Mode: Online (Unlimited Entries)
- Survey Prize: Free Cookies/ Survey Coupon Code from Subway
- Language: English/ Espanol
- Country: United States of America
- Age Criteria: Above 18 Years
- Customer Care Number: 1-888-445-9239
Important Note: – One unique offer code is given only once upon completion of its entire survey steps online. Therefore, make sure to note your offer code on your recent purchase receipt, so you can redeem it on your next visit to its restaurant.
What Are The Basic Rules And Requirements To Take Part In SubwayListens?
Before you enter into its online survey portal at www.subwaylistens.com to win your survey rewards after completion, make sure to check out its major rules and prerequisites to win –
- a valid purchase receipt is required to participate in its online customer satisfaction survey program,
- participants must’ve completed eighteen-years or above while participating,
- participants need to have basic language skills (write and read) of English/ Espanol,
- every participant must’ve authorized residential proof of the United States of America,
- participants must have a smartphone paired with a speedy internet connection to enter into its official survey portal at www.subwaylistens.com,
- one purchase receipt (invitation code) equals one entry, one person;
That’s important to clarify; you can meet all the criteria mentioned above to participate and win its exciting survey rewards.
How To Participate In Subway Customer Feedback Survey Through Online Mode?
It’s extremely simple to attempt its online survey questionnaires, and it is related to your recent visiting experience only. Hence, you only need to share genuine answers as it will support your preferred restaurant chain to make changes in its services or menus.
SubwayListens Survey is customized in such a way so you are not confused or encounter problems to carry out its online steps.
Furthermore, its simple online survey steps (participants) will need to complete in just a single-seating is accurately mentioned underneath. Let’s check it out –
- First of all, you will need to visit its official survey portal at www.subwaylistens.com to participate,
- Now you need to select your most-preferred language between English/ Espanol to take SubwayListens,
- Then, you carefully need to enter its restaurant’s number in the given space, which’s printed on your recent purchase receipt,
- In the next step, enter your survey invitation code correctly to click on the “submit” option in green,
- After this step, you will be redirected to the question-answer page of its online customer satisfaction survey, where you need to answer all its survey questions and rate its menus genuinely,
- Moreover, you even need to answer some multiple-choice questions about your recent visiting experience, which include – the quality of menus, cleanliness of its restaurants, staff’s performance and attitude, recommend market-standard changes, and more,
- Once you’ve answered all its questions, you need to share your email address and phone number correctly where you will receive a coupon code,
- In the end, click on the “submit” option to complete your online survey steps;
Make sure to redeem your coupon code within a month as it will get expire after its mentioned schedule. The survey prize you will receive is extremely amazing, as you are unknown what’s inside until to opt to avail it in its nearby restaurants.
What Are Major Amazing SubwayListens Rewards?
SubwayListens Survey has to facilitate its customers with numerous points and offers. Let’s check out what’s so exciting –
- after completing its online survey steps in a single-seating, customers will opt to enter into its survey sweepstakes,
- as a return gift, customers will receive a coupon code on an individual email address or phone number (shared) to redeem on their next visit,
- once receiving a coupon code in your emails or shared phone number, make sure to note it into your recent purchase receipt to avoid misplaced,
- and so, you can visit its nearby restaurant chain to show your received voucher to avail cookies or other menus of your choice;
That’s noteworthy as customers cannot exchange a coupon code against cash or any other virtual currency, which is completely prohibited. You should also never share your coupon code with others in exchange for money in cash.
Contact Details of Subway
In case you’ve any problem to visit its official survey portal at www.subwaylistens.com, you are requested to immediately contact its restaurant’s customer service care in various ways. Let’s check out its important contact information –
- Phone Number of Customer Care: 1-800-888-4848
- Headquarters Phone Number: +203-877-4281
- Corporate Address: LLC, 9200 S, Dade Lane Boulevard, Suite 705 Miami, Florida 33156
- Official Website: www.subway.com
- Subway Restaurant’s Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday (Weekdays):– 07:00 to 00:00 // Saturday & Sunday (Weekends):– 8:00 to 22:00
What Is So Interesting About SubwayListens?
Subway has recently unveiled its customer satisfaction survey program, which is popular as tellsubway or subwaylistens.
This online survey program will assist such a popular restaurant chain to maintain its image as a reliable restaurant chain and submarine sandwiches (subs) as its specialty. That’s an interesting way so that customers can share individual viewpoints about its restaurants and available menus at the same time.
SubwayListens facilitates customers to share individual opinions in a very convenient way. And also, procedures to complete its online survey steps are extremely simple, which is available at its official survey webpage www.subwaylistens.com.
Therefore, participants are only required to invest some short-minutes to get rewarded with its exciting survey prizes. In case you want to share negative or positive views, you are eligible to do so, and it won’t impact your survey reward in any way.
Subway is also popular as “Doctor’s Associates Inc”. This US-based fast-food restaurant chain is primarily selling submarine sandwiches (subs), salads, cookies, and beverages. Subway was co- established in 1965 by Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck.
This well-established restaurant chain even expanded its restaurant’s menus to grow as a worldwide sandwich chain. It’s also one of the largest-growing fast-food restaurant franchises in the world, as currently operating around 41512 locations in more than 100 countries.
Headquartered in Milford, Subway is one of the largest single-brand restaurant chain and also the largest restaurant operator worldwide. As of today, this US-based fast-food restaurant chain is earning revenue of $10.4 billion and never compromises with its quality of menus. That’s a great job, which is indeed expected if you want to maintain your popularity as a renowned restaurant chain.
Do you enjoy eating its submarine subs, cookies, or salads? If your answer is positive, you are sincerely greeted to share your genuine opinions about its menus and customer-centric restaurant services.
This fast-food restaurant chain conducts an online survey program available at www.subwaylistens.com to get customers’ opinions, whether positive or negative reviews, to initiate necessary changes.
We will cover significant information related to its customer satisfaction survey program on this page, so you can easily immediately participate after reading it entirely.
What Are The Popular Subway Fast-Food Items?
Let’s hope you aren’t a new customer of such a popular restaurant chain. To clarify your with vital information, Subway makes the best submarine sandwiches in the globe, but that’s not the only menu it serves at its restaurants.
Here’s the list of the best fast-food items of Subway –
- Submarine Subs (Specialty),
- Subway Wraps,
- Freshly Baked Muffins,
- Subway Salads,
- Subway Pizzas,
However, its menus are ever-changing as per customer’s preferences or country-wise. To know your country is served with what menus or yummy snack items, you need to visit your nearby restaurants and make a purchase to participate in the www.subwaylistens.com survey.
SubwayListens Survey is available at its official survey portal at www.subwaylistens.com, which requires just some moments to complete. Participants don’t have to worry about valuable minutes getting wasted as its survey program is customized in such a convenient way only.
Here you are only invited to share genuine reviews about its menus and services, and in return, claim your coupon code as a survey prize.
Hopefully, after reading such an informative post, you can simply enter into its online survey steps or survey sweepstakes without any confusion in mind.
If you want to ask something extra related to its survey rules and regulations or clarify any particular point, you can write-to-us in the comment section.
An Ultimate Guide To Subway Customer Feedback Survey Available At subwaylistens.com
Related Tags: www.subwaylistens.com